About the author

Jean Broida

Jean Broida is a freelance writer with hundreds of published health articles. She also covers politics, climate, technology, finance, conspiracies, and paranormal topics. Jean is a popular guest on taboo-topic radio shows such as “Midnight in the Desert” and a regular news commentator on the Paralogian Report on Paraversal Universe Radio. Jean’s first book, UNKNOWN OBJECTS: The Top Ten U.S. UFO Cases, is available on Amazon where reader feedback is always appreciated. For a fast-paced and forward thinking presentation to your group, contact Jean@LightWork111.com.

Related Articles

14 Comments

1. 1

Chuck Meyer

Could this work in replacing damaged or worn cartilage in knees, hips and spines?

2. 2

Alan Kirby

I would consider volunteering for the human study. Would this be a paid study? Im a 64 year old white male, just started taking metformin for type 2 diabetes, not sure if I have any other issues that this could help. Again I would volunteer though. Its not like I have any thing better to do.

3. 3

Ron Trudeau

Where can I sign up to be part of the trail?

1. 3.1

Mildred Tally

mildredtally@yahoo.com
      I’m interested in volunteering for this nanochip for my nerve problems and for my diastolic heart failure. I have forwarded this article to my 47 year old nephew who has stage 4 cancer. The cancer doctors have told him that they can nothing more for him so he is not receiving any treatments.
      Mildred Tally

4. 4

Melanie

I have severe neuropathy in my feet, would this have the ability to regenerate nerves in my feet?
    Need a volunteer?

5. 5

Sally E.

I am very willing to go for the research. I have heart issues, lung, kidney failure, and severed nerve causes chronic pain.

6. 6