About the author

Jean Broida

Jean Broida is a freelance writer with over one hundred published health articles. She has also contributed hundreds of articles on politics, climate, technology, finance, conspiracies, and UFOs. Her first book is due for publication in September 2018. Contact Jean@LightWork111.com.

Related Articles

12 Comments

1. 1

Carolyn Yarbrough

I agree with President Trump. The difference is one year a friend and I got stupid and did get the shot. We were both sick all winter long, I actually had two viruses at the same time, we both swore we would never do that again.

2. 2

JackaLoupe

Inane conclusion, going with the ignorant science denier.

3. 3

Terry A. Hurlbut

I will personally vouch for everything then-real-estate mogul Donald Trump said back in 2015. Not that I know him–I don’t. But like him, I know that the flu shot makes no bigger difference to your likelihood of getting the flu than a cold shot would against the common cold. Big Pharma knew they’d never sell the scam of a cold shot–too many agents. But with the flu shot, they had just few enough agents to get away with it. Or so they thought.

When anywhere from forty to ninety percent of those who take the shot get the flu anyway, you have to wonder.

With all the stuff they put into the flu shot–well, you wouldn’t swallow nail polish remover if you were thirsty, would you? (I hope you wouldn’t!)

And by the way: I believe Dr. Andrew Wakefield, despite that joke of a trial convicting him of scientific fraud in the case of the link between the MMR vaccine and increased incidence of Autism Spectrum Disorders. Who could have paid him to pull off that kind of scam? But we know, don’t we, who would pay to frame a man, wreck his career, and deny the link between combination vaccines and the development of ASD. (The combinations are the problem. Who gets three diseases at once? So why expose people to three agents at once? Nor is MMR the only one.) And who even cares about the majority of people “on the Spectrum”? Chances are, you knew one of them in school. You know the one I mean–the Class Weirdo.

From long, bitter experience, I can personally vouch for this: it’s not easy to go through school not knowing half of what your classmates mean by their slang, and then having your classmates–and sometimes even your teachers and the Headmaster–punish you for things that were never your fault. (And in some cases for things you didn’t even do.) That’s what it means to live “on the Spectrum.” Any teacher out there will also vouch for this, if he or she is honest.

Now you know why they framed Dr. Wakefield. Because if they let his report stand, a lot of people would be in for the biggest class-action lawsuit of all time. And I would likely be one of the index plaintiffs.

4. 4

Noelle Anderson

My daughter suffered severe complications from flu vaccine. She developed Anti-NMDA-R Encephalitis. POTUS is correct!

1. 4.1

Deborah Mann

I read an article by Dr. Bruce West which stated that the flu shot has formaldehyde in it AND MERCURY which goes right to the BRAIN! Alzheimer’s has gone UP 1,000 % (not a typo) My poor Mother has been taking the flu shot regularly since the 80’s and she is in the final stages of Alzheimer’s as is her Sister, also. I WILL NOT EVER take a flu shot, it is FULL of poison!!!!!

5. 5

Cynthia Willette

Trump is right. Big Pharma is poisoning the world, and making HUGE money on top of that with their propaganda! Who gives medical schools their curriculum? Big Pharma! Who lobbies doctors practices everyday? Big Pharma! What is the number one cause of death in the U.S.? Side effects from Big Pharma pills! My GP, who is a great doctor, admits that she only took ONE WEEK of the body’s requirements for minerals and vitamins! ONE WEEK! She really knows next to nothing about how vitamins and minerals are essential to maintaining health! When I get blood work done for my annual physical there are only a few vitamins and minerals that are checked! UNBELIEVABLE the crimes that BIG PHARMA has perpetrated on the American people! And that goes for the CDC, the FDA, and the NIH!
    By the way, there is a CURE for viral infections such as colds and flu! Edgar Cayce, the Sleeping Psychic of the 20th Century, said in a hypnotic trance, that Baking Soda was the cure! 1/2 to 1 Tsp in a hot cup of water, sipped throughout the day will stop it in its tracks. Dead! He said it must be started when you first feel the cold germs in the back of your nose and throat! I also put some up into my nostrils. I usually start to come down with a cold when everyone around is passing the germs back and forth- about 3 times a year! I do the baking soda trick and the next morning the cold symptoms are gone! Sure, people try Vitamin C, vinegar, honey and lemon, and other remedies. They might make the symptoms more bearable and shorten the cold, but they do not kill it in its tracks! Viruses, according to Cayce, cannot live in an alkaline environment, and baking soda is alkaline! Most people have an acid based body system! So there you have it! I HAVEN’T HAD A COLD IN SEVEN YEARS!!!!!!! Take that, Big Pharma! And by the way, I’m sure they already know that this stops colds from developing, but they wouldn’t want to lose any trillion dollar profits, would they?

6. 6

chiefagc@bellsouth.net

trump’s lips were moving when he put down flu shots so he’s lying as usual. Who would believe anything this con man says other than his deplorables. How did they get to be that dumb?

1. 6.1

Dave

How many children died last year because they followed advice like Don the con gives out ! I will trust my doctor over this moron any day !

7. 7

jim cerullo

His lips were moving so of course he was lying. AGAIN. Who in their right mind would believe anything this con man says? I answered my own question- no one in their right mind would.

His deplorables would and that’s why they’re deplorables. No brains.

8. 8

Budd

I have taken the flu vaccine shot every year since it was available with no side effects except, maybe, a sore shoulder muscle for a day or so. I have never gotten a flu of any kind. Since I take pretty good care of myself (exercise, low-cal life style, adequate rest, etc.) the colds I get are mild. Symptoms are mitigated with a number of homeopathic treatments and essential oils. Seldom does a cold last more than a week. I give in immediately to any cold with a full day’s rest with lots of water intake. I get back to work faster and with more energy if I get as much sleep (night-time and day-time naps) as possible until it’s over. I think everyone should do what they feel is best for them and keep working at it until one finds her/his “groove”. However, I don’t believe that there is a conspiracy under every rock. (Maybe every other rock…)

9. 9

Bill

When the writer says Trump has the best advisors you have to question every word of the story. Everyone knows he surrounds himself with “yes men” who will only support every insane idea he has. Further the writer is talking about flu shots but then throws in the terrible ingredients that can be in vaccines in general, most of which have been long eliminated from fly shots. People writing about health need to have a scientific mind not a conspiracy theory mindset because it matters. Let the conspiracy theorists write about pedophile rings being run out of pizza shops!

10. 10

Passa Caglia

Far as I am concerned the POTUS is an ignoramous about almost everything and I would not take his word for anything! I would seek the wisdom of authorities on the things in which I am interested.